What if I don’t want to report a crime?

Posted on 12 February 2016

Anyone affected by crime and anti-social behaviour, regardless of whether or not they choose to report this to the police, is able to access free independent advice and emotional support through this website.

If a victim does not wish to speak to the police, they can approach the agencies on this site, without having to report a crime.

Last updated 12nd February 2016